Bookings are now open for both outdoor dining and indoor dining! Use the OpenTable widget to book now. Select “standard” for indoor dining and “outdoor” for outdoor dining.
We hope to see you all soon.
Please note for outdoor dining: we unfortunately cannot guarantee a covered table in the event of rain.
Please note for indoor dining: all customers are now required bring a proof of vaccination cert or a proof of recovery cert (recovered from Covid-19 in the last 6 months). This can be either the EU Digital Covid Cert or the HSE Vaccination Card.
You will also need to bring photo ID to verify that the cert is yours.
Under 18’s do not need to be vaccinated or recovered.
We apologise for this inconvenience.
- Our age policy is strictly over 20’s unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Our dress code is neat dress – we do not allow tracksuits or sports jerseys.
- Our booking slots are for 2hrs for groups up of 1-2; 2hrs 30mins for groups of 3-4, 3hrs for groups of 5+.
- Tables will be held for up to 15 mins. If you are more than 15 mins late we will unfortunately have to give the table away.
- Due to restrictions, we can seat no more than 6 people at one table.
- Face masks must be worn when arriving and moving around the venue, and can be removed when you are at your table.
- Our kitchen closes at 9.30pm daily.
- Having a reservation does not guarantee entry. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional enquiries.
CHRISTMAS GROUP BOOKINGS
We are now taking Christmas bookings. Hooray!
Get in touch using the contact form below and we’ll help you plan your Christmas party, dinner, lunch, or just a few drinks.