Bookings are now open for both outdoor dining and indoor dining! Use the OpenTable widget to book now.
We hope to see you all soon.
Please note for indoor dining: all customers are now required bring a proof of vaccination cert or a proof of recovery cert (recovered from Covid-19 in the last 6 months). You will also need to bring photo ID to verify that the cert is yours.
Under 18’s do not need to be vaccinated or recovered.
We apologise for this inconvenience.
- Our age policy is strictly over 20’s unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Our dress code is neat dress – we do not allow tracksuits or sports jerseys.
- Our booking slots are for 1hr 45 mins as standard to allow us a 15 minute clean up and sanitising time per table.
- Tables will be held for up to 15 mins. If you are more than 15 mins late we will unfortunately have to give the table away.
- Due to restrictions, we can seat no more than 6 people at one table.
- Face masks must be worn when arriving and moving around the venue, and can be removed when you are at your table.
- Our kitchen closes at 9.30pm daily.
- Having a reservation does not guarantee entry. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- You can email us at email@example.com for any additional enquiries.
TAKE AWAY + COLLECTION
Peckish? Our menu is also available for delivery or collection on Deliveroo. Please click below to order. Alternatively, you can pop by and we can take your order at the door.